Front Desk Volunteers wanted!
Volunteers Needed! Attain Housing needs volunteers to help us staff our front desk during the work week. If you would like to help serve homeless families, this is a great chance to get involved with a well-known community organization. We are looking for folks who can commit 4 to 8 hours per week for at least 6 months. We see this an ideal opportunity for an individual working or going to school part-time, a retiree, or anyone with a flexible schedule.
Duties will include:
• Answering and transferring phone calls
• Greeting visitors
• Assisting with our Stable Home rental assistance program
• Making resource referrals
• Basic PC and Windows computer skills
• Working knowledge of Outlook
• Basic phone skills
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks while treating customers in a welcoming and sensitive manner
• Availability between 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday through Friday
Preferred experience, but not required:
• Some background in working with the public on a regular basis
• Front desk or administrative assistance experience
Please contact Eric@attainhousing.org if you are interested or give us a call with any questions at 425-576-9531 ext. 109.
Please share and repost! Thank you!