Here’s a throwback to a 2003 renovation and maintenance volunteer project by a group from Windermere Real Estate at our Petter Court property. Do you have old photos of volunteer projects collecting dust somewhere? We want to see them! We are gathering memories from our organization’s history to share and celebrate at our Fall Luncheon on September 26, 2019. We can even scan them for you! Contact Carol@attainhousing.org to share your Attain Housing stories.
Spring 2019 Newsletter Contents:
- Let’s Ride! 7 Hills of Kirkland, Memorial Day 2019!
- Message from our Executive Director
- Keeping the Faith: Families Show Grit in Staying Housed – Affordable Housing Week Event Recap
- Stable Home – Our Rental Assistance Program is Bigger Than Ever
—And it Needs Your Help
- Fall Luncheon 2019! Table Captains Wanted!
- Staff Spotlight: Carmelita Parraz
- Volunteer Spotlight: Anastasia Vaneeva
- Community Supper – Sometimes a Warm Meal Makes All the Difference
- 30 Years of Supporting Families